I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

THE SUPERMAN

Shaun Lee Jason
fifthteen
studying in hkss
scorpio
friendly,fun to be with :)
english songs lover :)


CONNECTIONS

Blogging Buddies
Jason-first blog
Joan
Hafizah
2N1 Blog
ShuFei
Cassandra
BloomTay
Shannon
Tom
Jecinda
JiaSin
Joel
YongHao
ChoonHui
Ming
Iea
AnnTing
Azli
YiWen
4N1 Bloggie :D
Jayne
Standley

ONE LINERS


PLAYLIST MUSIC

Monday, October 6, 2008
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW!!! ITS RUSTING ALRDY!! BUT I AM REALLY BUSY!!SORRY!
will be posting on F1 racing and 1 week holiday out during September with cousins(i dun think have cousins photos,just the food that i took,hehe).
NEXT TIME will be posting on SINGFEST!! maybe after EOY.

Holiday outing:


Salad


Fries


THIS CHICKEN IS DAMED GOOD!!ITS MARVELOUS!


Fied chick.


This dessert is good but i forgot whats its name.


Dessert chocolate type.


Chocolate and Strawberry.


Korean Beef Set.

HERE IS POST ON THE HOLID.
ONLY FOOD PICS!HEHE!