I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

THE SUPERMAN

Shaun Lee Jason
fifthteen
studying in hkss
scorpio
friendly,fun to be with :)
english songs lover :)


CONNECTIONS

Blogging Buddies
Jason-first blog
Joan
Hafizah
2N1 Blog
ShuFei
Cassandra
BloomTay
Shannon
Tom
Jecinda
JiaSin
Joel
YongHao
ChoonHui
Ming
Iea
AnnTing
Azli
YiWen
4N1 Bloggie :D
Jayne
Standley

ONE LINERS


PLAYLIST MUSIC

Sunday, June 28, 2009
today went westmall ecohouse cut hair.. actually dun wan cut cos got many people,but tmr school start sure got grooming check so told myself cut better.
when its my turn i gave the "card" to them and the haircutter (male) ask me how i wan to cut.. then i TOLD HIM, NO SLOPE, DUN CUT FRINGE! then he start to tell me crap say,if nvr slope,hair not suit u lah.. HELLO! I WENT THERE CUT SO MANY TIMES WITHOUT SLOPE! WHERE GOT NOT SUIT ME! i saw many people lining up also so decided, what the heck lah,just cut loh.. then here comes the worst part, I REMEMBER CLEAR I REMINDED HIM DONT CUT FRINGE!! estimated ABOUT 4 TIMES!!!!!! then HE FREAKING USE THE SISSORS AND CUT AWAY MY FRINGE INFRONT OF MY OWN EYES!! WHICH PART OF MY REQUEST HE DONT UNDERSTAND, ISSIT THE HAIRCUTTER SURPOSE TO CUT WHATEVER THE CUSTOMER DESIRE?? WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING? NOW MY HAIR LOOK LIKE TOTAL FREAK, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHETHER TMR I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE.. after the cutting he used those handheld mirror to show my back, I WAS LIKE OMGG!!!! WTF U DONE TO MY HAIR!!!!! I AM FREAKING SO ANGRY THAT I CNT USE WORDS TO EXPRESS MYSELF! BEHIND, SLOPE ALL THE WAY!!! FUCK IT MAN!!! after the cut,i storm off,i think the customer there will be stun during my storm off,cos i made it quite obvious! NABEI STUPID HAIR CUTTER!! IDIOTIC MOTHER FUCKER!! CURSE U GET H1N1 EARLY AND DIE BETTER LAH! cb now my hair duno what lah, last time cut without slope used to be okay one, that fucker,omg so unlucky,of all the haircutter in the shop, kena him... SO UNLUCKY!!!! I AM SO NOT GOING TO CUT AT THAT FREAKING PLACE ANYMORE. WAHHHHHH MY POOR HAIR! U ALL HAVE A TERRIBLE FATE!! WAHHHHH!